Beautiful, depraved

Intimacy. Debauchery. Irreverence.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Better bondage



Originally, I thought this sculpture by Philippe Meste was just a tribute to a fine, fine positioning of limbs. It's more than that though - when a woman kneels into it, it encloses her so that only her breasts and her pussy are exposed, effectively locking her into place. I can't imagine needing to be locked, but I suppose such a device would reduce mobility and increase precision.

I *can* imagine somehow getting myself into that thing (though it looks like I'd need help) and arranging myself so that I'd be in view for my lover when he walks in the door. I'd have to time it well, so I wouldn't be waiting very long, but a little anticipation would be worthwhile.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home