Beautiful, depraved

Intimacy. Debauchery. Irreverence.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

The one thing about Tantra I lament


The No Sperm Left Behind Policy.

Tantric purists will tell you that the ultimate male aim is to orgasm without ejaculating, since they believe that the latter act depletes men. Many of the body's vital nutrients are stored in the ejaculate - a rich and potent blend of energy.

I’ve been able to teach men to retain a lot of their vitality even if they ejaculate, but the consensus seems to be that some energy is still lost. If I a was a devout Tantric exponent I would be encouraging my lovers to learn semen retention. I do this, because I like my lovers to have a lot of stamina. However, I also like being covered in cum. So if I encourage the former, what this means is:

No come for me.

And l love come.

Can’t get enough of the stuff. If you guys don't want it, I'll certainly take it. There is nothing quite like going out after a liaison, knowing there is come lingering on my cheeks and the taste of it in my mouth. To me, it's a gauge of how consumed I am with someone - how much of him I want to linger. I like being anointed. I like the air that I breathe to be his scent and the flavors of him remaining on my tongue and in my brain.

I love it on me although I prefer it in me – a magic elixir. I can go without sleep if I can eat a lot of come. There is a story about the Yellow Girl in the emperor’s court of China who weakened all the resident warriors by savoring the emissions bestowed upon her. She rose to become a very powerful woman.



This idea is also echoed in the western tale of the birth of Venus – the most beautiful love goddess ever arises from a sea of foamy come.

If only I could harvest random come in the same way. However, times being what they are, I am committed to safe sex with all but a chosen few.