Beautiful, depraved

Intimacy. Debauchery. Irreverence.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Off sabbatical

I've a love of all things sexual. I'm interested in the transformational power of sex. I’ve studied Tantra for 14 years, I’ve played in the BDSM realm and courted almost every taboo imaginable. I believe that sex is an amazing portal. It is the arena where we can play the biggest and wildest and express every innermost desire, every nuance of our beautiful and depraved beings. Through this, something in us is touched and changed irrevocably. We are reborn. That’s the territory I’m most interested in - moments that open us.

I first started this blog when I was active in another life. I’ve been on a long writing hiatus but have kept some of my old blog intact, minus many comments. I’m re-inaugurating it because I enjoy the outlet. Plus, I have another story I want to tell. I’ll be chronicling the time in my life when I was actively and devotedly a love slave and fucktoy extraordinaire. So amongst my general sexual meanderings will be excerpts from my (never quite ended) love slut era. I'll dub this the "6" series and they'll be ongoing.
Photo: Cynthia Cortes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home