Beautiful, depraved

Intimacy. Debauchery. Irreverence.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Invitation

Stumbling into you
All the marks I left on your body
I would have remain
As evidence, proof
Until I could make them again
I wanted to take your jacket, your scent
With me
To remember the dream
To keep it close to me
To let it sleep between my thighs, wrapped, woven
Transfusing you into my blood
I want to decode your tattoo
Unravel your jacket thread by thread
Unravel myself and each thread
Gently wrap around you to forge a bed
A hand on my stomach
Your tongue dragging from one hip to my other hip
Entering me, opening me further softer wiser wilder
You fit me
I reach across the earth to touch you
Meet me

Soundtrack:

Haunted
By your eyes
By your voice
By your smile
By your mouth
By your soul
Haunted

Track: Haunted…When the Minutes Drag
Artist: Love and Rockets
Album: Seventh Dream of Teenage Heaven