Beautiful, depraved

Intimacy. Debauchery. Irreverence.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Zone fucking ii


I've written about fucking in "the zone" and now I'm writing about the zones. Of fucking.

Think of reflexology - the foot is made up of an intricate map of all the body's organs and meridian systems. By massaging the foot and focusing on pressure points, one is said to be able to stimulate the corresponding areas of the body.

The same theory applies to the cock and pussy. By stimulating certain areas of the genitals, we vitalize different organ systems. In the same way, particular sexual positions actually help direct energy to and rejuvenate parts of the body. Missionary, with a woman's legs lying flat, is great for improving energy and reducing fatigue in the woman. Prolonged licking of a man's balls will (also) make his glands happy. Ancient Taoist physicians actually prescribed specific sexual positions to cure different ailments.

I tend to keep the genital reflexology in my mind when I'm giving someone a hand job - I'll aim to cover the entire surface area, and spend more time deliberately kneading and massaging. When I've been told by my TCM (Traditional Doctor of Chinese Medicine) that my kidneys are weak, I'll insert a lot of reverse cowgirl into my routine. Otherwise, a variety of sexual positions are fun to play with anyway. I strongly believe in intuition as a guiding factor in sexual play - my body will let me know just how I need to be fucked. It ought not to be something I need to *think* about very much.

There you have it. Let your sex be your medicine and your medicine be your sex. An excellent book on the subject, and the source for the above diagram is Mantak Chia's Sexual Reflexology.


Drawing: Michael von Zichy

Labels: